Organized by the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), Govt. of India Enterprise, the India International Trade Fair opened from today i.e. November 14, 2022 and will end on November 27, 2022. ‘Voice for Local, Local to Global’ is the theme of the trade fair 2022.
The duration of the fair is divided into 2 sections – Business Days and General Days. Weekday tickets will be available from November 14 to 18 while general public day tickets will be available from November 19 to 27.
Trade Fair 2022 Details
|Name of Event||India International Trade Fair 2022|
|Topic||Voice for Local, Local to Global|
|Organized By||India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO)|
|Location||Pragati Maidan, New Delhi|
|Date||14 to 27 November 2022|
|times||10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m|
Trade Fair 2022 Date and Times
|an event||Date and Times|
|Business Days||14 to 18 November|
|General Public Days||19 to 27 November|
|Fair Timing||10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m|
|Right Time (Last Day)||10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m|
Trade Fair 2022 Ticket Price
|Category||days||Nov 14 -18 (Business Days)||Nov 19 – 27 (General Public Days)|
|An adult||Weekend and Gazetted Holiday||Rs 500||Rs 150|
|An adult||Non-weekends||Rs 500||Rs 80|
|A child||Weekend and Gazetted Holiday||Rs 200||Rs 60|
|A child||Non-weekends||Rs 150||Rs 40|
|Old man||Everyone||free of charge||free of charge|
|Specially capable||Everyone||free of charge||free of charge|
- Can I buy the India International? Trade Fair tickets online?
People who wish to visit the 2022 fair can book tickets online at https://insider.in/india-international-trade-fair/event.
- what is trade fair 2022 dates and times?
The 2022 fair will start on November 14, 2022 and end on November 27, 2022. The timings of the fair are from 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM. However, on the last day the fair will close at 16:30.
- Where is the trade fair 2022 taking place?
The 2022 trade fair will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- What is the theme of the fair 2022?
‘Voice for Local, Local to Global’ is the theme of this year’s trade fair.
- From which metro stations can I buy tickets for fair 2022?
You can buy the fair tickets for both weekdays and general public days of the customer care centers the subway stations mentioned below from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Blue Line: Vaishali, Anand Vihar ISBT, Karkarduma, Preet Vihar, Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Dwarka, Dwarka Mor, Uttam Nagar East, Tilak Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Kirti Nagar, Shadipur, Rajendra Place, Karol Bagh, RKAshram, Barakhamba, Mandi House , Indraprastha, Akshardham, Noida Sector -15, Noida City Centre, Sector-52 Noida, Noida Electronic City
- Yellow Line: Huda City Centre, Sikanderpur, Saket, Delhi Haat INA, Central Secretariat, Rajiv Chowk, Vishwavidyalaya, Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar, Azadpur, Jahangir Puri, Samaypur Badli
- red line: Rithala, Rohini West, Netaji Subhash Place, Inderlok, Seelampur, Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, Mohan Nagar, Shaheed Sthal New Bus Adda
- Pink Line: Shiv Vihar, Welcome, Mayur Vihar-I, Sarojini Nagar, Majlis Park
- Magenta Line: Botanical Garden, Hauz Khas, Munirka, Palam, Janak Puri West
- Purple Line: Lajpat Nagar, Delhi Gate, Kalkaji Mandir, Badarpur Border, Kashmere Gate, Govind Puri, Raja Nahar Singh Ballabhgarh, ITO
- Green Line: Peeragarhi, Brig. Hoshiar Singh, Punjabi Bagh
- Gray Line: Airport Express Line, Dwarka Sector-21, Dhansa Bus Stand
- What is the price of International Trade Fair 2022 tickets?
On business days ie from November 14 to 18, entry for the 2022 fair will cost 500 rupees for adults and 150 rupees for children. Moreover, general days are divided into 2 categories. On weekends and holidays the ticket price will be Rs 150 for adults and Rs 60 for children. On weekdays, ticket price for adults will be Rs 80 and Rs 40 for children. Apart from that, specially abled and senior citizens with a valid government ID specifying their date of birth are allowed free entry to the fair on all days. In addition, their companions will have to buy entrance tickets.