Dublin, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Industrial Protective Footwear Market By Type, By Application, By Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2031” has been added to by ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global industrial footwear market was valued at $4,217.30 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $11,027.00 million in 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2031. such as construction, manufacturing, chemical , pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, food, transportation, and mining among others. Concerns for workplace safety are on the rise due to strict regulations that mandate a high standard of work and worker safety practices across organizations. Various types of safety footwear are used today, namely, waterproof footwear, rubber footwear, leather footwear, and plastic footwear and others.
The rapid development of the industry has led to an increase in the number of worker accidents along with the implication of stringent regulations, thus driving the growth of the market. The impact of these regulations is expected to increase in the coming years.
The increase in occupational health and safety concerns in many countries has increased the use of safety shoes in various industries. Worker safety issues are being addressed and industrialists are focusing on improving safety standards, as there is an increase in demand for safety footwear worldwide.
Lack of awareness in the industry related to personal protection is restraining the growth of the market. However, the introduction of technologically advanced footwear and untapped regions offer many opportunities for the development of personal protection products in the industry including footwear. The demand for safety shoes is expected to increase in the emerging markets of China, India, Japan, and South Africa among others, due to the surge of regulatory actions supported by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of current industrial protective footwear market trends, forecasts, and dynamics from 2020 to 2031, helping to identify key opportunities. in the industrial footwear protection market.
- Major countries in each region are mapped based on revenue contribution to the global market.
- The industry market player position is given to give a clear understanding of their competitive strengths.
- Porter’s five forces analysis is used to illustrate the potential of suppliers and buyers in the industry.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors driving and restraining the growth of industrial protective footwear is provided.
- The report focuses on the regional and global market, the key players, and market segments besides a detailed study of divisions and application areas.
Key Market Segments
- Leather Shoes
- Waterproof Footwear
- Rubber Shoes
- Plastic Footwear
- Oil And Gas
Through Distribution Channel
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- The rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Rahman Group
- Honeywell Safety Products
- Usually angrich Holdings Co. Ltd.
- COFRA Holding AG
- Saina Corporation Co. Ltd.
- Jal’s group
- elten gmbh
- UVEX Safety Group
- VF Corporation
- Rock Fall Ltd.
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: END OF THE MARKET
CHAPTER 4: INDUSTRIAL PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR MARKET, BY TYPE
CHAPTER 5: INDUSTRIAL PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR MARKET, BY APPLICATION
CHAPTER 6: INDUSTRIAL PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR MARKET, THROUGH THE DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
CHAPTER 7: INDUSTRIAL PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 8: LANDSCAPE OF THE COMPANY
CHAPTER 9: COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/icynzi
Global Industrial Protective Footwear Market