With just a few weeks remaining before the opening of the January transfer window, there are plenty of rumors about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz about rumours, comings, goings and, of course, deals!
Top Story: Mokoko’s sad Dortmund status amid Chelsea interest
Youssoufa Moukoko Has yet to sign an extension at Borussia Dortmund as interest from other big clubs such as Chelsea continue to swirl around the 18-year-old striker.
Previously, there were reports that Dortmund offered the German international a salary of between €5-6 million per year to renew, but this has now been disputed.
Speaking to Sky Sport Deutschland, Mokoko’s agent Patrick Williams said: “I can confirm that we are not yet about to sign a contract extension with Borussia Dortmund. I can also assure you that the numbers that are being circulated are simply not correct and Youssoufa Has never been. Offered like this, but we are still in contact with Borussia Dortmund and will see what the next few days bring.”
The striker would like to stay with the Bundesliga club as he feels comfortable there, but he also wants clarity over his future and to play for a club that believes in him, offering him a competitive contract.
Sky’s Marc Behrenbeck said Chelsea are the closest when it comes to signing Mokoko away from Germany, although Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona and Newcastle United are making their efforts.
Although he did not immediately respond to the links, Williams said: “Be sure: we are doing our job! A player like Youssoufa is interesting for all the top clubs in the world. Especially when he is free and has a future in the world. German national team.”
– World Cup 2022: News and Features | Plan
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Paris Saint-Germain are convinced that they will be able to sign Milan Skriniar According to Calciomercato as a free agent in the summer, offered the international centre-back more than 9 million euros per season. Inter are still doing all they can to keep the Slovakian, offering a fee of €13 million per season, with the Serie A outfit now seeking clarity on the situation.
– Newcastle United want to sign £50m rated winger Church Khvaratchlia from Napoli, as reported by The Times of London, with the Magpies having scouted him before the World Cup break. It is no surprise that they have been impressed by the Georgia international, who has scored eight goals and assisted another 10 in 17 appearances in Serie A and the Champions League this season.
– Napoli and Sampdoria have closed a goalkeeper swap loan deal that will see Bartos Berezhinsky represent the former and Alessandro Zanoli Play for the latter, reports Corriere dello Sport. Napoli will have the right to make Bereszynski’s deal permanent, and is also ready to bring him back Nikita Contini From his loan at Sampdoria.
– Bayern Munich are looking for goalkeeper options Manuel Neuers season-ending injury due to a skiing accident and the uncertain status of Alexander Banubel, who is currently on loan at AS Monaco, reports Sky Sports Deutschland. Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Jan Summer Is someone the Bavarian giants are looking at and have contacted, with the Switzerland international’s contract expiring in the summer.
– Besiktas defender Romain Saiss According to Foot Mercato, has received a lot of attention after his impressive displays for Morocco during the World Cup. The 32-year-old is not interested in offers from Gulf nations as he wants to stay in Europe, with two Italian teams looking at his profile.