Application Deadline: January 8, 2023
Roche is a global pioneer and leader in Personalized Healthcare. Roche provides breakthrough differentiated medicines and diagnostic tests using expertise in Science, Technology and Data so that people can live better lives.
Financial Insights identifies top early career talent and facilitates their development across geographies and functions, making them key contributors as agile leaders to our company’s ambitions and goals, “Doing now what patients need next”. Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, the Financial Perspective provides a platform to strengthen an extensive global network and to gain experience and expertise in various areas. which is essential for a career in Finance. We want you to reach your full potential through stretch assignments, doing four to five rotations in a variety of exciting roles.
You bring a diverse perspective and you are willing to collaborate for impact. You are interested in working at the intersection of Finance, Science and Technology. You thrive in a collaborative work environment that enables teams to achieve more than their parts. You understand that everyone leads, regardless of hierarchy.
As a fast learner, you actively drive results, integrate well in different cultures, teams and business settings. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, entrepreneurial mindset, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. You want to build capabilities as a Finance professional to generate business results
To be a successful candidate, you must meet the following requirements:
- Strong interest and willingness to develop a career in Finance in the Healthcare industry
- Work experience from a role in Finance, Healthcare Industry, Tech or Consulting, preferably around 3 to 5 years
- Global thinking with a high level of global mobility during and after the program
- Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Data Science or Life Science
- Full proficiency in English, any other language is a plus
Strong candidates fulfill the additional following requirements:
- Live in a changing market and build a deep understanding of the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment
- Experience abroad for at least one year in the form of working or studying abroad
- Exposure to projects related to digital innovation or advanced analytics technologies
- The opportunity to build skills and capabilities across Finance in a variety of functions, roles, projects and locations over a 2 to 2.5 year time period. From Global to Regional to Corporate, from Pharmaceutical to Diagnostics, from core financial processes to concept strategy work. From process digitization to data management and advanced analytics, tailored to your areas of interest and development needs.
- Owning your career, as you understand that career journeys are personalized. You choose your rotations and design your path for the program, in line with business priorities. Post the program, you are fully empowered to evaluate the opportunities and decide on your further career with Roche.
- Mobility support is provided wherever necessary to start with us in Basel and during the program.
- Inspiring peers and thought leaders, and extensive personal support with your Program Manager, Rotation Managers, a Program Buddy, Alumni Mentor, and a Senior Leader Mentor.
- Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; you will receive on-the-job training, formal leadership and self-study, and learn through targeted coaching and mentoring, and other networking resources.
How to apply
Send your complete application including your CV. Before submitting your application you will be asked the following questions:
- Why do you want to join Roche’s Financial Insights Program?
- Why do you want to develop a career in Finance?
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of Roche Finance Perspectives 2023 – Global accelerated talent development program